BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 7, 2011

Learning Log 3

During the last lesson, Mrs Woo used her number selector to select the groups for the witches demonstration. I was quite happy with my group as my group members were people I knew I could work with.  I am quite excited as I have never done something like this before - acting as a witch and I am definitely looking forward to practicing with my group.

The lesson on Act 1, Scene 2 was a bit rushed as our class was behind time. I found the lesson interesting as Act 1 Scene 2 was mainly about when Macbeth was at war. I learnt that Macbeth was very brave. I also found that the weapons they used for the war very interesting as it is very different from what we use nowadays. I found that the original text was really hard to read. It is really different from the language we use today.

The group discussion on the comic grid was interesting as I heard other ways of summarising the story into one sentence. This is going to be quite a task for me as I am not the best in drawing but I hope to do my best as this assignment will be counted in our SA1. 



No comments:

Post a Comment